Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sick Sick Sick!


Oh how I apologize for my absence this past week! I got my first (and hopefully only) head cold of the winter and was miserable so didn't do much of anything last week, including blogging obviously. Anyway, thought I would just give you some OOTD's while I'm trying to play catch-up!


Jeans, light blue RL button up, navy Jcrew vest.

Black jeans, white flowy blouse (Old Navy clearance!), dark grey knit infinity scarf (made by moi!)
Light grey and white checked button up, black skinnys, tan skinny belt (vintage, used to be my momma's!)

Tan Jcrew sweater, black leggings, Burberry scarf

In other news, my weekend in FL is coming up! Digging out the summer wear! Who else can't wait for spring?? Still need to empty out my closet, check out the bloggy sale below!

Happy Sunday ladies!

Girl in Pearls





No comments:

Post a Comment