Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to School, Back to School!

(Um, how cute is this pic of Marilyn?!)

I am self-proclaimed nerd. Let's just get that out in the open. I love love love school (well the reading and writing, HATE math), which is perhaps why I want to be a teacher? Any way, I am totally that girl who gets to class 10 minutes early to ensure getting a seat right up front. Tomorrow marks my last first day of school (as a student that is)!
I'll be honest, as pretty as this picture is, I am not looking forward to freezing walks to class. From where I have to park, it is at least a 10-15 minute walk to all of the buildings I have class in. Some days its nice, but until the lovely spring weather graces us again (and that probably won't be until May), it is usually a slushy mess! Oh well, I suppose my beloved Hunter boots will get good use!

I much prefer this gorgeous weather...
(This is my favorite building on campus! It's so old but gorgeous. Lucky for me, it happens to be the English Department building, aka where 90% of my classes are!)

Anyway, I have always thought that being productive is all about the space you are working in! I am dying yo revamp my desk area. Here are just a few work spaces I am swooning over:




Now I just need to decide what the first day of school outfit will be! Check back tomorrow to see!

Girl in Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment