Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"The voice in your head telling you that you can't, is a lying bitch"


Hey ladies!
So as you can guess from the title of this post, it is all about motivation.
I mentioned in my new years resolution post, one of my goals this year is to run a half-marathon. I really like (sometimes even love) to run, but I'll be the first to admit that my bed is just oh-so-warm-and-comfy in the morning and after a long day, the last place I want to go to is the gym. Though I also must admit I have never, ever regretted a good workout or run. When I have my days that I just don't want to workout though, I head over to my Fitness board on Pinterest. I found a great 12 week training schedule for my half-marathon (see below) and here are some of my favorite pins to keep me going!

Here is the sched:



And here is some motivation:




I literally repeat this in my head when I start to get tired on my runs.





I must say, the best part of this fitness journey is getting to know my body and learning just how far I can push myself. Kind of cheesy? Maybe! But I still love it!

What do you all use for your fitness motivation??

Girl in Pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment