Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Bloggy Sale!


Hello lovely ladies!
As much as it pains me to do so, I have decided today that I must say goodbye to my beloved tan Tory Burch Reva flats. They are a size 7 but unfortunately for me, they are just too big and I struggle to keep them on my feet. Even more unfortunate (for me) I tried wearing them about 3 times and that is about 3 times to many to return them (You can see from the picture below how lightly worn they are). Sigh. BUT fortunately for you, this means I am selling them! These puppies retail for $195 but since I wore them a few times I am asking $140.

If you would like to give these lovely Revas a nice home please email me at jennifer_clements28@yahoo.com

The second item I would like to find a good home for is my mini Vineyard Vines tote. I used this bag for a few months (though it is clean!) but then was given my Longchamp and have since been neglecting VV. I can't stand to see her sit in my closet longing to be carried so please help me find her a home! Retails $75 but I am only asking for $45


Here is a close-up of the pattern.

If you think you have a good home for VV please email me at jennifer_clements28@yahoo.com

If anyone would like more pictures or has any questions feel free to ask :)

My closet is long over due to be cleaned out so check back soon for more items for sale!
Happy shopping and happy Tuesday!

Girl in Pearls



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those Revas--I want a nude pair so badly! I wish I wore a size 7!

    ReplyDelete