Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinterest Obsession!


A few months ago, after seeing so manyother bloggers began raving about this whole Pinterest thing, I decided to check it out and see what all the fuss was about. It is now safe to say that Pinterest is my number 1 visited website. Unlike Facebook, it is constantly changing (I mean who wants to see the same people onyour newsfeed over and over?) and you can do more than just creep people you mayor may not know (and lets be honest, we probably don’t know half the people we're facebook stalking). With Pinterest however, there are recipes, makeup tips, jokes, outfit ideas, really there is no limit to what you can stumble across on Pinterest! So, I confess, I am addicted.


Girl in Pearls

P.S. Follow me on Pinterest!


Just a few of the lovely things to be found on Pinterest:


YUM!


Thank you OOTD inspiration!

Pretty makeup ideas!

Need a good laugh?

Oh hello hair of my dreams!

Yummy cocktail recipes anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment