Monday, January 9, 2012

In need of makeup advice!

I am a makeup junkie. I can't get enough of it and the minute I see something new on the market I gotta have it. I am also always in search of products to achieve the flawless face. I have a somewhat uneven skin tone (sight redness around my nose and cheeks and light freckles) and I'm dying to find a way to get an even face without looking too cakey.
Right now I use either:
Exhibit A:

Or Exhibit B:


I tend to lean towards matte finished foundations as my skin gets a tad oily by the end of the day. Yet with winter, parts of my skin also get dry. FRUSTRATING. I like both of these foundations but for the price, I feel like I should love them and I just don't.

So ladies I need your help! What foundations do you all like? I would also love to hear what finishing powders and concealers you like too!

I would really really really appreciate your input!

Hope everyone had a fabulous monday!

Girl in Pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment