Friday, January 6, 2012

Winter Outfit Inspiration

As mentioned previously, I have a growing Pinterest obsession. I have become particularly dependent on my trusty new pal when it comes to selecting an outfit. My philosophy has always been to always look your best when leaving the house because ya just never know who you might meet! The fashion section of Pinterest has become my new right hand man when it comes to this.

Now it is no secret that winter in New England is just about my LEAST favorite time of the year. I'm all for the snow in December for Christmas, and I can even get on board with cold for January when I want to get a few days of skiing in. But thats it! Come February I become quite the Negative Nancy right up until MAY (yes, thats right you read correctly. New England is known for the occasional April snow storm). One of the few things I enjoy about winter, however is the clothes! SO many accessorizing opportunities! Scarves,hats, mittens, layering, oh my! Here are some of my favorite looks:



No comments:

Post a Comment