Saturday, January 7, 2012

Boob Tube Babble






As I am new to the bloggy world, this is my first ever link up! And what do I get to blog about? Only one of my FAVORITE things ever: trashy TV! I live for the drama that comes along with no-need-to-think-nonsense that I can get lost in after a long day.

First: my all time favorite guilty pleasure...The Bachelor which premiered this week. I much prefer The Bachelorette as there is obviously much more eye candy and much less catty drama, but hey, I'll take what I can get. This season's Bachelor is last season's Bachelorette cast-off, Ben. He was certainly not my fav, but of course I will still tune in religiously.


Second: I am ashamed to admit this one but I confess: Thursday evening I allowed myself to be sucked into Jersey Shore. I never ever watch the Shore until I met the boyfriend who got me hooked. The best part? When Shore-talk comes up between us, he talks about them like they're our besties. SO funny.



Third: Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Safe to say I've seen every season of anything Kardashian. Love 'em. Can't get enough. Plus I need to see the whole Chris and Kim thing unravel. I can't help myself.


Fourth: Teen Mom. Enough said.


Fifth: Dance Moms! If you're not already tuning in, do yourself a favor and start now! Think Toddlers and Tiaras moms + talent.



Last: Battle of the Exes. SO excited! *side note: I want to be on a Real World/Road Rules challenge SO bad. I love extreme sports plus they get the cutest outfits! A little superficial of me, I know, but Under Armour stuff thats personalized? Yes please!

What are some of your T.V. guilty pleasures?


Girl in Pearls


1 comment:

  1. The Bachelor is a guilty pleasure of mine too! I've been watching for years! Now I have something to look forward to on Monday's again! :) I also love the Kardashian's! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete