Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Gossip!

As I told you all earlier, my guilty please is The Bachelor/Bachelorette. For those of you who also enjoy this bit on mindless television, I'm sure you all remember this lovely lady:


Um, can we say gorgeous? Plus she is so sweet and has the BEST style. Well I heard a rumor that Miss Maynard will be the next Bachelorette! I so hope this is true because A. She has such a sad story and so deserves to find a good guy! and B. Like I said, she has the best style and I could use a little outfit inspiration every monday evening!
Here are a few of her fabulous looks:


Love the denim top with the white shorts!

Best stack ever

Ugh, I wish stupid Brad wasn't in the rest of these pictures but this outfit is to die for.




Who else adores her style??


Girl in Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment