Saturday, January 7, 2012

iPhone

I finally made the plunge! After being a loyal blackberry user for the last few years I finally decided to join Team iPhone. I'm justifying my switch as I need an iPod anyway so why not have both my phone and iPod in one nifty gadget? I am loving all of the different apps and such PLUS there are so many more choices for covers! The only question now is which one should I buy for my new electronic friend?
Right now I just have a pink bumper on her to keep her safe:
Cute yes?

Here are some of my other considerations:

These are so flipping cute but a little on the pricey side (around $50)



The new Sping 2012 Lilly Pulitzer cases are making me swoon! Downside: they're not being released until mid-february so I have to wait. Sigh. But they also are making ones with the ID holder in the back that is just so darn convenient! Best part? only $27! That's a bargain and a half if I do say so!


And finally the classic pink bling. I rocked this case for my BB for a long time and they are oh-so-cheap on Ebay and Amazon (under $5 with shipping). The downside is the rhinestones come off fairly easily and you need to replace after a few months. But how can one go wrong with pink bling?

Okay, opinion time ladies! Help me decide which one of these adorable cases I should purchase! Also, what are some of your favorite Apps? I don't have many yet but there are just so many to choose from, I need some guidance! Help!

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!

Girl in Pearls







No comments:

Post a Comment